Physical Therapy of the Shoulder, 5th Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Enhance your skills with the latest techniques in shoulder rehabilitationTable of Contents
New to This Edition
The leading reference on shoulder rehabilitation, Physical Therapy of the Shoulder, 5th Edition provides complete information on the functional anatomy of the shoulder, the mechanics of movement, and the evaluation and treatment of shoulder disorders. It promotes current, evidence-based practice with coverage of the latest rehabilitation and surgical techniques. Case studies show the clinical application of key principles, and follow the practice patterns from the APTA Guide to Physical Therapist Practice, 2nd Edition, relating to shoulder disorders. Edited by Robert Donatelli, a well-known lecturer and consultant for professional athletes, this book includes a companion website with video clips demonstrating shoulder therapy techniques and procedures.
- State-of-the-art coverage details the latest rehabilitation and surgical techniques and procedures of shoulder disorders.
- The integration of practice patterns from the APTA Guide to Physical Therapist Practice, 2nd Edition, demonstrates APTA guidelines for managing shoulder disorders.
- Case studies in each clinical chapter show the management of real-life situations.
- Video clips on the companion website demonstrate examination techniques, function tests, treatment techniques, and exercises.
- Updated neurology and surgery sections provide the most current, evidence-based practice parameters.
- New case studies are added to show the clinical application of therapy principles.
- Video clips on the companion Evolve website demonstrate additional techniques, exercises, and tests.
By Robert A. Donatelli, PhD, PT, OCS, National Director, Sports Specific Rehabilitation; Developer, Strengthen Your Game Rehabilitation and Performance Enhancement Programs for Athletes, Las Vegas, NV