Pathophysiology - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource, 4th Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$105.00|
Take your understanding to a whole new level with Pageburst digital books on VitalSource! Easy-to-use, interactive features let you make highlights, share notes, run instant topic searches, and so much more. Best of all, with Pageburst, you get flexible online, offline, and mobile access to all your digital books. With dynamic full-color illustrations and an easy-to-read writing style, Pathophysiology, 4th Edition explores the etiology, pathogenesis, clinical manifestation, and treatment of disease. Each unit covers a specific body system and begins with an illustrated review of anatomy and normal physiology to prepare you for disease processes and abnormalities discussions. Coverage of the latest developments in pathophysiology and a wealth of student-friendly learning resources will help you understand all of the major degenerative, neoplastic, metabolic, immunologic and infectious diseases.
New to This Edition
- Revised content includes the most current information and research on RNA molecules in cell function, guidelines, heart failure, alzheimers, and more to keep you at the cutting-edge of pathophysiology.
- A new focus on general introductory principles and data measurement in clinical practice provides a solid beginning to pathophysiology study.
- Highlighted Key Points focus you on the most important information.
- Key Terms bolded within the text help you identify and understand new and important terms.
- Key Questions for every chapter emphasize important concepts and develop critical thinking skills needed for practice.
- Additional content on the Companion CD and the companion Evolve website provide more opportunities for learning with case study worksheets, additional exercises, animations, and much more.
- Geriatric Considerations boxes discuss the age-related changes associated with each body system.
- Frontiers in Research essays introduce each unit with an informative commentary on the history of scientific investigation, the current understanding, and potential future breakthroughs.
By Lee-Ellen C. Copstead-Kirkhorn, PhD, RN, Associate Professor, College of Nursing and Health Sciences, University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, Eau Claire, WI; and Jacquelyn L. Banasik, PhD, ARNP, Associate Professor, WSU Intercollegiate College of Nursing, Washington State University, Spokane, WA