Workbook and Lab Manual for Mosby's Pharmacy Technician, 3rd Edition
Principles and Practice
With chapter-by-chapter review and practice, this easy-to-use workbook and lab manual helps you reinforce your understanding of key facts and concepts from Mosby's Pharmacy Technician: Principles and Practice, 3rd Edition. A wide variety of review questions, exercises, and activities help you study more effectively and learn to apply your knowledge for success on the job.Table of Contents
- Chapter-specific exercises (fill-in-the-blank, matching, true/false, and multiple-choice) reinforce key textbook concepts and help you prepare for exams.
- Experiential lab activities provide hands-on practice.
- Case scenarios and critical thinking questions strengthen your decision-making skills.
- UNIQUE! Internet research assignments challenge you to locate additional information and draw clinically relevant conclusions.
- Math calculation exercises enhance your proficiency with challenging mathematic calculations critical to practice.
By Teresa Hopper, BS, CPhT, Instructor of Pharmacy Technology, Boston Reed College, Napa, CA