Workbook and Lab Manual for Mosby's Pharmacy Technician, 3rd Edition
Principles and Practice
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
With chapter-by-chapter review and practice, this easy-to-use workbook and lab manual helps you reinforce your understanding of key facts and concepts from Mosby's Pharmacy Technician: Principles and Practice, 3rd Edition. A wide variety of review questions, exercises, and activities help you study more effectively and learn to apply your knowledge for success on the job.Table of Contents
- Chapter-specific exercises (fill-in-the-blank, matching, true/false, and multiple-choice) reinforce key textbook concepts and help you prepare for exams.
- Experiential lab activities provide hands-on practice.
- Case scenarios and critical thinking questions strengthen your decision-making skills.
- UNIQUE! Internet research assignments challenge you to locate additional information and draw clinically relevant conclusions.
- Math calculation exercises enhance your proficiency with challenging mathematic calculations critical to practice.
By Teresa Hopper, BS, CPhT, Instructor of Pharmacy Technology, Boston Reed College, Napa, CA