AANA Advanced Arthroscopy: The Shoulder
Expert Consult: Online, Print and DVD
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
The Shoulder-a title in the AANA Advanced Arthroscopy series-covers advanced and emerging, state-of-the-art arthroscopic techniques-rotator cuff repairs, arthroscopic subcapularis repair, biologic augmentation devices, and more. Richard L. Angelo, MD, Richard K.N. Ryu, MD, and James Esch, MD present their expertise as premiere arthroscopic shoulder surgeons on disease specific options, managing and avoiding complications, and rehabilitation protocols…in print and online.
- Access the fully searchable text, along with a video library of procedures and links to PubMed online at expertconsult.com.
- Stay current through coverage of hot topics like rotator cuff repairs, biologic augmentation devices, proximal bicep tendon disorders, anterior and posterior instability, instability with bone loss, and revision instability surgery.
- Hone your skills thanks to 23 videos of techniques-on arthroscopic biceps tenodesis, arthroscopic subcapularis repair, arthroscopic rotator cuff reconstruction using accelar human dermal matrix, and more-performed by experts.
- See arthroscopic surgical details in full color and understand nuances through interpretative drawings of technical details.
- Optimize surgical results and outcomes with an emphasis on advanced and emerging arthroscopic techniques, surgical tips, and pearls.
By Richard L Angelo, Clinical Professor of Orthopedics, University of Washington, Seattle, WA; Proliance Surgeons, Evergreen Orthopedic Clinic, Kirkland, WA; Richard K. N. Ryu, Board of Directors, Arthroscopy Association of North America, Rosemont, IL; Private Practice, Santa Barbara, CA and James Esch