Netter's Cardiology, Book and Online Access at www.NetterReference.com, 2nd Edition
Netter's Cardiology, 2nd Edition, by Marschall S. Runge, Cam Patterson, and George Stouffer, uses visually rich Netter artwork to efficiently provide you with a concise overview of cardiovascular anatomy, pathophysiology, diagnosis, and management. In print and online at www.NetterReference.com, you'll rapidly access complete introductions to common issues in cardiology, including annotated references of the most important articles, guidelines, and available evidence. Downloadable images and over 20 printable patient handouts facilitate patient education and enhance your personal presentations. Netter - it's how you know.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Utilize annotated references to the most important resources and evidence-based studies.
- Benefit from expanded coverage of cardiovascular imaging including echocardiography, stress testing and nuclear imaging, and CT and MRI.
- Access the complete searchable contents online, download Netter artwork for your personal use, and print patient education handouts to share the visual didactic power of Netter with your patients.
- Efficiently review key details of anatomy, pathophysiology, and clinical presentation with detailed, crystal-clear artwork by Frank H. Netter, MD and other illustrators working in the Netter tradition.
- Apply dependable clinical advice from Marschall S. Runge, MD, PhD, Cam Patterson, MD and George Stouffer, MD and utilize diagnostic and therapeutic algorithms and clinical pathways developed by the many world-renowned chapter contributors.
By Marschall S. Runge, MD, PhD, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine, Chapel Hill, NC, USA; Cam Patterson, MD, Chief, Division of Cardiology, Ernest and Hazel Craige Distinguished Professor of Cardiovascular Medicine; Director of the Carolina Cardiovascular Biology Center, Department of Medicine, Faculty in Pharmacology as well as Cell and Developmental Biology and George Stouffer, MD, Professor of Medicine
Director, C.V. Richardson Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory
Director, Interventional Cardiology