Bradley's Neurology in Clinical Practice, 2-Volume Set, 6th Edition
Expert Consult - Online and Print
Neurology in Clinical Practice brings you the most current clinical neurology through a comprehensive text, detailed color images, and video demonstrations. Drs. Daroff, Fenichel, Jankovic and Mazziotta, along with more than 150 expert contributors, present coverage of interventional neuroradiology, neurointensive care, prion diseases and their diagnoses, neurogenetics, and many other new developments. Online at www.expertconsult.com, you’ll have access to a downloadable image library, videos, and the fully searchable text for the dynamic, multimedia content you need to apply the latest approaches in diagnosis and management.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Access the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com, along with downloadable images, video demonstrations, and reference updates.
- Stay current on advances in interventional neuroradiology, neurointensive care, prion diseases, neurogenetics, and more.
- See exactly how neurological disorders present with online videos of EEG and seizures, movement disorders, EMG, cranial neuropathies, disorders of upper and lower motor neurons.
- Keep up with developments in the field through significant revisions to the text, including brand-new chapters on neuromodulation and psychogenic disorders and a completely overhauled neuroimaging section.
- Tap into the expertise of more than 150 leading neurologists-50 new to this edition.
- Find answers easily through an intuitive organization by both symptom and grouping of diseases that mirrors the way you practice.
- Diagnose and manage the full range of neurological disorders with authoritative and up-to-date guidance.
- Refer to key information at-a-glance through a full-color design and layout that makes the book easier to consult.
"This is one of the few classic textbooks of neurology that is considered a standard and required reading for all physicians. It is intended as an authoritative, comprehensive, clinical neurology review. This excellent update lives up to the hype of its predecessors. This is a must have for any medical professional. No other options come close." - Joseph I Sirven, MD(Mayo Clinic Arizona) Doody 5 stars!
By Robert B. Daroff, MD, Professor, and Chair Emeritus; Department of Neurology; Case Western Reserve School of Medicine; University Hospitals Case Medical Center; Cleveland, OH, USA
; Gerald M Fenichel, MD, Professor of Neurology and Pediatrics, Department of Neurology/Pediatrics, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine; Neurologist-in-Chief, Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital of Vanderbilt, Nashville, TN; Joseph Jankovic, MD, Professor Neurology, Distinguished Chair in Movement Disorders, Director, Parkinson's Disease Center and Movement Disorders Clinic, Department of Neurology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX and John C Mazziotta, MD, PhD, Vice Chancellor of UCLA Health Sciences; Dean, David Geffen School of Medicine; CEO UCLA Health; University of California, Los Angeles; Los Angeles, CA, USA