Principles of Vascular and Intravascular Ultrasound
Expert Consult - Online and Print
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Principles of Vascular and Intravascular Ultrasound-a title in the Principles of Cardiovascular Imaging series-has everything you need to successfully obtain and interpret vascular ultrasound images. Stuart J. Hutchison-a premier cardiac imaging specialist-explains the dos and don’ts of ultrasound so you get the best images and avoid artifacts. Get only the coverage you need with clinically oriented, practical information presented in a consistent format that makes finding everything quick and easy. High-quality images and access to the full text and more online at expertconsult.com make this the one vascular ultrasound resource that has it all.Table of Contents
- Features access to the full text, an image library, and moving images online at expertconsult.com where you can search and download additional content.
- Focuses on clinically oriented and practical information so that you get only the coverage that you need.
- Explains how to obtain the best image quality and avoid artifacts through instructions on how to and how not to perform vascular ultrasound.
- Provides excellent visual guidance through high-quality images—many in color—that reinforce the quality of information in the text.
- Includes numerous tables with useful values and settings to help you master probe settings and measurements.
- Presents material in a consistent format that makes it easy to find information.
"Overall, this is an excellent overview of the major vascular beds that are imaged in an ICAVL vascular lab. The authors have done a good job of keeping the chapters brief, while including several high quality ultrasound images at the end of each chapter. This is the strong point of the book.... it is an excellent resource for any vascular lab, fellowship or physician office."- Suman Annambhotla, MD (Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine) Doody Review Services!
By Stuart J. Hutchison, MD, FRCPC, FACC, FAHA, FASE, FSCMR, FSCCT, Clinical Professor of Medicine, University of Calgary, Division of Cardiology, Departments of Cardiac Sciences and Radiology, Foothills Medical Center, Calgary, Canada and Katherine C. Holmes, RVT, RT(R)