Principles of Vascular and Intravascular Ultrasound
Expert Consult - Online and Print
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
The most practical vascular ultrasound resource to dateTable of Contents
New to This Edition
Principles of Vascular and Intravascular Ultrasound has everything you need to successfully obtain and interpret vascular ultrasound images. Stuart J. Hutchison-a premier cardiac imaging specialist-explains the dos and don’ts of ultrasound so you get the best images and avoid artifacts. Get only the coverage you need with clinically oriented, practical information presented in a consistent format that makes finding everything quick and easy. High-quality images and access to the full text and more online at expertconsult.com make this the one vascular ultrasound resource that has it all.
- Features access to the full text, an image library, and moving images online at expertconsult.com where you can search and download additional content.
- Focuses on clinically oriented and practical information so that you get only the coverage that you need.
- Explains how to obtain the best image quality and avoid artifacts through instructions on how to and how not to perform vascular ultrasound.
- Provides excellent visual guidance through high-quality images—many in color—that reinforce the quality of information in the text.
- Includes numerous tables with useful values and settings to help you master probe settings and measurements.
- Presents material in a consistent format that makes it easy to find information.
By Stuart J. Hutchison, MD, FRCPC, FACC, FAHA, FASE, FSCMR, FSCCT, Clinical Professor of Medicine, University of Calgary, Division of Cardiology, Departments of Cardiac Sciences and Radiology, Foothills Medical Center, Calgary, Canada and Katherine C. Holmes, RVT, RT(R)