Study Guide for The Anatomy and Physiology Learning System, 4th Edition
Enter promotional code 05984 at checkout.
Designed to accompany The Anatomy and Physiology Learning System, 4th Edition, by Edith Applegate, this study guide helps you learn and review basic A&P concepts. Each chapter emphasizes medical terminology with a set of key terms, word parts, clinical terms, and abbreviations, and then adds a variety of fun-filled learning exercises, review questions, a quiz, and a word puzzle. The study guide corresponds to the textbook chapter for chapter.Table of Contents
- Chapter learning objectives help you focus on the most important material.
- Key concepts are defined on the first page of each chapter in the workbook.
- Learning exercises for each chapter include short answer, matching, and diagrams to label and color.
- Self-quizzes allow you to measure your progress and understanding.
- Fun and Games features end each chapter with a variety of engaging puzzles covering words and concepts.
- A chapter summary provides a brief review of each chapter.
- A chapter review provides questions for reinforcement and review of the concepts in each chapter.
By Edith Applegate, MS, Professor of Sciences and Mathematics, Kettering College of Medical Arts, Kettering, OH