Essentials of Dental Assisting - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource, 4th Edition
|Print - Paperback||$86.95|
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$79.95|
Take your understanding to a whole new level with Pageburst digital books on VitalSource! Easy-to-use, interactive features let you make highlights, share notes, run instant topic searches, and so much more. Best of all, with Pageburst, you get flexible online, offline, and mobile access to all your digital books. Now in full color, this practical resource is designed and written to help students easily grasp the information essential for practice. With tables, boxes, and step-by-step procedures that highlight key content, it's concise and reader-friendly. Student learning aids include highlighted key terms, chapter goals, and Apply Your Knowledge questions at the end of each chapter. A companion copy of Saunders' The Dental Assisting Video Procedures CD-ROM is included.
New to This Edition
- A CD-ROM tutorial, included in the text, workbook, and instructor's resource manual, walks users through installation and how to use the The Dental Assisting Video Procedures CD-ROM.
- Photos, procedures, and the interior design are available in full color for the first time to bring concepts to life.
- Procedures at the back of every chapter and competency checklists at the end of the book for easy access.
- The Dental Assisting Video Procedures CD-ROM, at no additional cost, brings key office procedures to life.
- Learning objectives for meeting theoretical and procedural objectives.
- Student learning aids, like highlighted key terms, chapter goals, and Apply Your Knowledge questions at the end of each chapter.
- Ethical Implications boxes located at the end of each chapter summarize the ethical and legal issues presented in each chapter to familiarize students with certain legal and ethical situations in order to protect themselves, their patients, and the practice for which they work.
By Debbie S. Robinson, CDA, MS, Visiting Research Scholar, Department of Operative Dentistry, School of Dentistry, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC; and Doni L. Bird, CDA, RDH, MA, Director of Allied Dental Education, Santa Rosa Junior College, Santa Rosa, CA