Workbook for Radiographic Image Analysis, 3rd Edition
The companion workbook for Radiographic Analysis, 3rd Edition, provides you with ample opportunities to practice and apply information from the text. With study questions, additional suboptimal images for analysis, and an answer key to guide you through the problems, you’ll have all the tools you need to hone your imaging and evaluation skills.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Chapter on digital radiography keeps you up-to-date with changes in the field.
- Analysis criteria boxes act as a quick reference guide and allow you to fill in portions of the criteria.
- UNIQUE! Content devoted entirely to improving radiographic positioning and technique.
- Study questions for each procedure ensure you know what features need to be visible in an image and how to adjust when your images are suboptimal.
- Extra images ensure you can identify poor quality images and recognize how they were produced.
- Positioning and technique exercises prepare you for success in radiography practice.
By Kathy McQuillen Martensen, MA, RT(R), Director of Radiologic Technology Education, Department of Radiology, The University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, IA and Kathy McQuillen Martensen, MA, RT(R), Director of Radiologic Technology Education, Department of Radiology, The University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, IA