Radiographic Image Analysis - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource, 3rd Edition
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$97.95|
Take your understanding to a whole new level with Pageburst digital books on VitalSource! Easy-to-use, interactive features let you make highlights, share notes, run instant topic searches, and so much more. Best of all, with Pageburst, you get flexible online, offline, and mobile access to all your digital books.
This comprehensive guide provides all the tools you need to accurately evaluate radiographic images and make the adjustments needed to acquire the best possible diagnostic quality images. You'll discover how to evaluate an image, identify any improper positioning or techniques that caused poor quality, and correct the problem. No other text is devoted to equipping you with the critical thinking skills needed to properly position patients for optimal radiographs and help minimize the need for repeat images.
New to This Edition
- Expanded digital radiography content includes advances in digital imaging to keep you up-to-date in the field
- Chapter objectives help you master key content
- Quick reference tables highlight significant information
- More bone photographic images better illustrate difficult-to-evaluate procedures
- More pediatric and trauma images improve your ability to produce optimal images of different procedures
- Chapter outlines give you an at-a-glance summary of chapter content
- Labeled images with analysis and correction help you develop your skills for producing optimal images, thus reducing the need for repeat procedures
- Student workbook provides additional opportunities to apply what you've learned in the text
By Kathy McQuillen Martensen, MA, RT(R), Director of Radiologic Technology Education, Department of Radiology, The University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, IA and Kathy McQuillen Martensen, MA, RT(R), Director of Radiologic Technology Education, Department of Radiology, The University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, IA