Pharmacology Flash Cards, 2nd Edition
Pharmacology Flash Cards, 2nd Edition, by George M. Brenner, PhD, is a fantastic review tool to help you master the pharmacology basics you need to know! Beautifully designed, this pack of flash cards presents quick access to hundreds of the most commonly used drugs for the perfect, portable review. The new 2nd Edition covers the latest drugs and expanded pharmacologic categories, and additional introductory illustrationscombined with descriptive diagrams at the beginning of each sectionexplain important concepts visually to promote easier comprehension. One side of each card presents the drug name and pronunciation, while the other side features short formatted notes, carefully honed to give you just the information you need. With their attractive design and clear color-coding, these cards will have you mastering the pharmacology and drug basics in record time.
New to This Edition
- Includes coverage of new drugs to keep you current on the expansion of pharmacologic categories.
- Features additional introductory illustrationsas well as descriptive diagrams at the beginning of each sectionwhich explain important concepts visually for easier comprehension.
- Presents quick access information on hundreds of the most commonly used drugs for the perfect, portable review.
- Utilizes a format equally well suited to group or individual study.
- Features a separate color for each drug class for quick reference.
- Addresses each drugs therapeutic class, pharmacologic class, MOA, clinical use, special considerations, adverse effects, and similar drugs for comprehensive and straightforward guidance.
By George M. Brenner, PhD, Professor Emeritus of Pharmacology, Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Tulsa, OK