Netter's Neurology, 2nd Edition
Netter's Neurology, 2nd Edition, by Drs. H. Royden Jones, Jayashri Srinivasan, Gregory J. Allam, and Richard A. Baker, uses visually rich Netter artwork to efficiently provide you with a concise overview of general neurology and its intersection with internal medicine, neurosurgery, ophthalmology, psychiatry, and orthopedics. "It communicates often very difficult areas of neurology quite simply, and builds on basics to advanced understanding. I've never seen such well-thought-out and informative illustrations with such detail in another neurology book of this type." - First Prize Winner, Illustrated Book Category, British Medical Association 2012 Medical Book CompetitionTable of Contents
New to This Edition
- See the latest developments in the field in clear detail with new artwork and new entries on ALS, Eastern Equine Encephalitis, African Sleeping Sickness, and more.
- Effectively visualize the underlying anatomy in living patients through upgraded neuroimaging coverage, including MR, CT, and PET.
- Tap into additional treatment information with more clinical vignettes that provide "real-life" illustrative case evaluations.
- Master general neurology and its intersection with internal medicine, neurosurgery, ophthalmology, psychiatry, and orthopedics through comprehensive topic coverage.
- Get a quick and memorable overview of anatomy, pathophysiology, and clinical presentation from the precision and beauty of Netter and Netter-style plates that highlight key neuroanatomical and neurologic concepts.
- Explore specific clinical applications with vignettes included throughout the text that bring each topic to life.
- Find the information you need quickly and easily thanks to the short text and concise topic overviews.
"The illustrations, beautiful in themselves, help to clarify difficult concepts and to correlate the anatomical,
pathological, physiological, pharmacological, and clinical aspects of different disorders. Established neurologists will
admire them, but students and residents will find them most useful as they grapple with the complexities of the subject matter."
Muscle & Nerve, review of previous edition
"Overall, this is an excellent addition to the literature and the text is right up to date."
-Brain, review of previous edition
By H. Royden Jones, Jr., MD, Clinical Professor of Neurology, Harvard Medical School; Jaime Ortiz-Patino Chair of Neurology, Lahey Medical Center, Burlington; Director of EMG Laboratory, Children's Hospital, Boston, MA, USA; Jayashri Srinivasan; Gregory J. Allam and Richard A. Baker; Edited by Lahey Clinic,Inc