Netter's Clinical Anatomy, 2nd Edition
with Online Access
Netter's Clinical Anatomy, 2nd Edition, by John T. Hansen, PhD, is an anatomy resource that clearly provides a comprehensive understanding of complex clinical anatomical concepts. Nearly 600 beautifully colored illustrations offer essential depictions of normal and pathologic anatomy and embryology, accompanied by supportive text to help you understand their clinical relevance. Short-answer review questions at the end of each chapter help you gauge your mastery of the material, and convenient online access equips you with the complete contents of the book, as well as additional illustrations and study questions. The result is a thorough but quick introduction to basic and clinical anatomy as well as a fast review source. Also available: Netter Atlas of Human Anatomy and Netter's Anatomy Flash Cards.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Includes online access so you can view the complete contents of the book, along with 40 additional images, 278 additional short-answer and 115 multiple-choice review questions, for a convenient review or for further learning.
- Allows you to choose where you want to activate your online access to the book: at studentconsult.com, where you can link to integrated content in other Student Consult titles and more, to further enhance your study and help you prepare for exams…or at netterreference.com, where you can link to integrated content in other Netter clinical references to enhance clinical management and patient care.
- Features an enhanced design that allows for increased readability and accessibility of the material.
- Presents nearly 600 beautifully colored illustrations which provide essential depictions of anatomy, embryology, and pathology to help you understand their clinical relevance.
- Features Clinical Focus boxes throughout that present hundreds of well-illustrated clinical correlations which bridge anatomy to pathophysiology, and Feature and Characteristics boxes that explain the relation between structure and function.
- Includes Muscle/Ligament/Joint Tables that summarize attachment points, actions, and other key information related to each structure, providing a quick overview of the MSK system.
- Offers short-answer review questions at the end of each chapter to help you gauge your mastery of the material and assess areas in need of further study.
By John T. Hansen, PhD, Associate Dean and Professor, University of Rochester School of Medicine, Rochester, NY