Clinical Veterinary Advisor - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource
|Print - Hardback||$102.00|
This title includes additional digital media when purchased in print format. For this digital book edition, media content is not included.
- Six-books-in-one format includes six separate sections: Diseases and Disorders, Procedures and Techniques, Differential Diagnosis, Laboratory Tests, Clinical Algorithms, and Zoonoses.
- In-depth, cutting-edge coverage includes all exotic species - birds, reptiles, pocket pets, amphibians, and fish - in one comprehensive resource.
- Concise summaries feature a definition of each problem, epidemiology, physical findings and clinical presentation, etiology, differential diagnosis, diagnostic workup (such as laboratory tests and imaging studies), treatment, prognosis and patient follow-up, zoonotic potential, and references.
- Diagnostic and treatment algorithms provide easy-to-follow, step-by-step guidance to clinical assessment and treatment planning.
- A companion website includes the complete text from the book, making the entire contents fully searchable, along with 250 full-color illustrations, client handouts, and the ability to print out any pages.
By Joerg Mayer, DrMedVet, MSc, Clinical Assistant Professor and Director of Exotics Clinical Services, Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University and Thomas M. Donnelly, BVSc, DACLAM, Warren Institute, Ossining, NY, USA