FREE Shipping: All Individuals in United States, Mexico, Central and South America & The Caribbean
Review 2 Rounds: Visual Review and Clinical Reference
Andre Gallardo, PA-C, OTR/L and Valerie Berry, MD
This remarkable resource provides a high-yield systems-based review of medicine delivered in a unique, visually enhanced tabular format. Various tables, graphs, drawings, and a concise compilation of material allow you to compare and contrast key features to improve your diagnostic reasoning and test-taking skills. Whether you're studying for courses, USMLE exams, or looking for an everyday quick reference, Review 2 Rounds by Andre Gallardo and Valerie Berry, MD helps you master what you need to know in medicine.
• Presents high-yield information in a 2-color tabular format, offering enhanced visual guidance that promotes easy review and quick recall.
• Focuses on the core clinical content covering the most tested areas of clinical medicine to help you retain the most essential facts.
• Includes diagrams that illuminate difficult concepts for quick interpretation of information.
• Makes studying and review easier with a user-friendly layout.
• Comes in a convenient 4" x 7" format for on-the-go reference.
• Provides the perfect study or review tool for exams for students or a focused point-of-care reference for clinicians at any level.
By Andre Gallardo, PA-C, OTR/L, Physician's Assistant/Occupational Therapist, California Hospital, Regional Student Coordinator, Stanford University, Palo Alto, California and Valerie Berry, MD, Medical Director, Primary Care Associate Program, Stanford University School of Medicine, Palo Alto, California
Elsevier is a leading publisher of health science books and journals, helping to advance medicine by delivering superior education, reference information and decision support tools to doctors, nurses, health practitioners and students. With titles available across a variety of media—print, online and mobile, we are able to supply the information you need in the most convenient format.