Review 2 Rounds: Visual Review and Clinical Reference
This remarkable resource provides a high-yield systems-based review of medicine delivered in a unique, visually enhanced tabular format. Various tables, graphs, drawings, and a concise compilation of material allow you to compare and contrast key features to improve your diagnostic reasoning and test-taking skills. Whether you're studying for courses, USMLE exams, or looking for an everyday quick reference, Review 2 Rounds by Andre Gallardo and Valerie Berry, MD helps you master what you need to know in medicine.Table of Contents
• Presents high-yield information in a 2-color tabular format, offering enhanced visual guidance that promotes easy review and quick recall.
• Focuses on the core clinical content covering the most tested areas of clinical medicine to help you retain the most essential facts.
• Includes diagrams that illuminate difficult concepts for quick interpretation of information.
• Makes studying and review easier with a user-friendly layout.
• Comes in a convenient 4" x 7" format for on-the-go reference.
• Provides the perfect study or review tool for exams for students or a focused point-of-care reference for clinicians at any level.
By Andre Gallardo, PA-C, OTR/L, Physician's Assistant/Occupational Therapist, California Hospital, Regional Student Coordinator, Stanford University, Palo Alto, California and Valerie Berry, MD, Medical Director, Primary Care Associate Program, Stanford University School of Medicine, Palo Alto, California