Netter's Essential Histology E-Book
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Here's a contemporary and visual overview of normal histology that combines classic Netter illustrations and new drawings in the Netter style, with original light and electron micrographs, and succinct explanatory text to give you a rich understanding of this vital subject. Excellent as both a reference and a review, this book will serve you well at any stage of your healthcare career.
- Find all the information you need in one place as the book integrates gross anatomy, embryology, histology, cell biology, and ultrastructure in a concise fashion.
- Gain insight into pathology and learn to recognize normal structure so you can understand abnormality and disease with the aid of clinical boxes within the text.
- Prepare for National Board and Licensing Examinations with comprehensive yet concise coverage.
- Focus your study with targeted coverage of the essentials of histologic organization and core concepts.
- This book comes with STUDENT CONSULT at no extra charge! Register at www.studentconsult.com today...so you can learn and study more powerfully than ever before!
By William K. Ovalle, PhD, University of British Columbia, Department of Cellular and Physiological Sciences, Vancouver, BC, Canada and Patrick C. Nahirney, PhD, Professor of Anatomy and Histology, Division of Medical Sciences, University of Victoria, Victoria, BC, Canada