Online only access to Andreoli and Carpenter's Cecil Essentials of Medicine, 7th Edition
Enter promotional code 05984 at checkout.
|Print - Paperback||$79.95|
Here's an authoritative text that focuses in on the core content of clinical medicine so you can understand how to apply principles to the care of patients. Throughout the text, aspects of molecular biology relevant to clinical medicine have been updated and thoroughly explored. A full-color design and beautiful illustrations help explain difficult concepts, while excellent images and clinical photographs fully illustrate the appearance and clinical features of disease. For this edition, the online text available with Student Consult access has been improved with additional clinical photos, tables, and multimedia presentations.
New to This Edition
- updated information on molecular biology provides a thorough grounding in the molecular basis of clinical medicine
- Online StudentConsult access includes weblinks to supplemental clinical photos, radiologic images, multimedia presentations (audio, video and some animations including molecular structures)
- Includes a New International Advisory Board broadening the scope of this to suit many courses
- Image Bank on Evolve
- View videos of procedures, heart sounds, and more with the included STUDENT CONSULT access.
- Stay ahead of future advances in clinical medicine with "Prospectus for the Future" boxes.
- Address the increasing interest in gender medicine in Men's and Women's Health Sections.
By Thomas E. Andreoli, MD, MACP, FRCP(Edin), Distinguished Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Department of Physiology, University of Arkansas College of Medicine, Little Rock, AR; Charles C. J. Carpenter, MD, MACP, Professor of Medicine, Brown Medical School, Director, Brown University AIDS Center, Providence, RI; Robert C. Griggs, MD, FACP, FAAN, Edward A. and Alma Vollertsen Rykenboer Professor of Neurophysiology, Chair, Department of Neurology, Professor of Medicine, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, and Pediatrics, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Rochester, NY and Ivor Benjamin, MD, FACC, FAHA, Professor of Medicine, Christi T. Smith Chair for Cardiovascular Research, Chief, Division of Cardiology, The University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT