Pathophysiology Online for Pathophysiology (User Guide and Access Code), 6th Edition
The Biologic Basis for Disease in Adults and Children
Pathophysiology Online is a collection of 20 online modules developed by learning experts to boost your understanding of the most important and challenging concepts in pathophysiology. Designed to complement the McCance Pathophysiology 6th edition textbook, this unique course uses animations, interactive activities, case studies, alogrithms, and more to enhance your comprehension of pathophysiology.Table of Contents
- Outlines for each module provide a complete overview of content to help you quickly and conveniently navigate through the course.
- Objectives highlight the most important material for each module.
- Module Pre-Tests evaluate your knowledge of normal structure and function and help you assess areas for further study.
- Further Exploration sections after every pre-test help you review content before moving ahead and strengthen your understanding.
- Guided Reading Assignments make learning and review more effective by focusing your reading on the most vital content.
- Module Exams measure your progress after each completed module.
- Rationales for all pre-tests and exams make it easy to understand the nature of both correct and incorrect answers.
- Over 80 animations with voice over narrations cover key processes and show you how, why, and in what order disease processes occur.
- Narrated algorithms describe complex health and disease processes to help you visualize how reactions progress and interact.
- Interactive exercises challenge you to think critically about key aspects of pathophysiology.
- Over 600 images including figures, charts and diagrams keep you engaged and strengthen your understanding visually.
- Case Studies presented with clinical figures help you apply theoretical knowledge to real-life scenarios.
- Discussions on message boards allow you to interact with fellow students and instructors.
- Immediate Feedback for all activities ensures you learn the correct answers and identify areas for additional practice.
- Voice-overs explain many algorithms and animations – perfect for auditory learners!
By Kathryn L. McCance, RN, PhD, Professor, College of Nursing, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT and Sue E. Huether, RN, PhD, Professor Emeritus, College of Nursing, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT