Pathophysiology Online for Pathophysiology (Access Code), 4th Edition
Deepen your understanding of the most important and challenging concepts in pathophysiology with this dynamic online course. Used in conjunction with Pathophysiology, 4th Edition, Pathophysiology Online integrates detailed illustrations, animations, interactive exercises, narrated algorithms, self-assessment reviews, and exams to reinforce your comprehension and provide an exciting, interactive learning experience.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Module Knowledge Exams used in conjunction with classroom lessons help you assess your mastery of basic pathophysiology principles.
- Module Application Exams encourage critical thinking and challenge you to apply what you’ve learned.
- Virtual patient scenarios at the beginning and end of each module reinforce key concepts and provide a practical learning framework.
- Enhanced integration helps you easily locate related textbook content for further review.
- Vastly expanded coverage of endocrine, genital and reproductive pathophysiology familiarizes you with conditions you will likely encounter in practice.
- Modular format enables you to supplement traditional classroom learning with online lessons or work at your own pace.
- Module pre-tests gauge your readiness for module content and provide specific feedback to help you strengthen your understanding before moving forward.
- Outlines in each module make it easy to access the specific content you’re looking for.
- Module objectives help you focus your study on the most important concepts.
- Guided reading assignments highlight textbook material and provide related questions to help you read and review more efficiently.
- More than 80 animations with audio narrations clarify complex pathophysiologic processes.
- Hundreds of interactive exercises provide an engaging way to learn core topics and enhance your critical thinking skills, with immediate feedback that helps you identify areas needing additional study.
- Narrated algorithms help you visualize important cause-and-effect relationships in health and disease processes and reinforce your understanding through accompanying activities.
- More than 550 images help you identify common disease presentations and interpret key statistics.
- Case studies throughout each module test your ability to apply concepts to real-life scenarios.
- Guided discussions encourage deeper exploration of topics.
- Further exploration references direct you to selected articles, websites, and texts for additional review.
By Lee-Ellen C. Copstead-Kirkhorn, PhD, RN, Associate Professor, College of Nursing and Health Sciences, University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, Eau Claire, WI; and Jacquelyn L. Banasik, PhD, ARNP, Associate Professor, WSU Intercollegiate College of Nursing, Washington State University, Spokane, WA