Physician Assistant Board Review, 2nd Edition
Expert Consult - Online and Print
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
As the PANRE and PANCE change, so does the material you need to prepare for them. Ace the boards using James Van Rhee’s Physician Assistant Board Review, 2nd Edition, with updated content and new practice-focused questions. You’ll find comprehensive, current material on all topics and brand-new sections on pediatrics and lab medicine. Practice makes perfect, so test yourself online and in print with three different 300-question simulations of the Boards.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Prepare for the new practice-focused questions.
- Gain a more comprehensive understanding of hypertension and diabetes treatment with additional content that better reflects the new board questions.
- Get expanded guidance on pediatrics and laboratory medicine with brand-new material on these subjects.
- Improve your test-taking skills with new sections discussing various techniques to increase your score.
- Test yourself online with two fantastic 300-question timed exam simulators on Expert Consult.
- Simplify preparation for the boards by studying this well-organized, test-question format.
- Access the web site containing questions and rationales specific to the new PANRE.
By James Van Rhee, MS, PA-C, Department Chair and Program Director, Department of Physician Assistant Studies, Wake Forest University, Winston Salem, NC, USA