Core Curriculum for Progressive Care Nursing
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$88.95|
The only reference focused on progressive care nursing, this complete reference includes all of the key information you need to know for success in practice and on the PCCN certification exam. Expert authors from the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses provide the most authoritative content on caring for patients in step-down, intermediate and telemetry units and prepare you to treat patients from every phase of progressive care. Plenty of illustrations and easy-reference tables clarify difficult concepts and make it easy to review content quickly.Table of Contents
- AACN authorship ensures you receive the most accurate and dependable information available from the same group that administers the PCCN examination.
- Comprehensive coverage including everything from basic to advanced concepts makes this an essential resource for nurses of any level of expertise.
- Content most likely to be on the exam is highlighted to help you study more efficiently.
- The latest, most authoritative references categorized by disorder make it easy to find resources for further research.
- Concise outline format with organization by body system helps you quickly locate information.
- Priority organization presents nursing management information in order of clinical priority.
- Content written from a collaborative care perspective includes medical management and interventions integrated throughout the text.
- User-friendly two-color design clarifies difficult concepts and makes illustrations and tables easy to understand.