Clinical Blood Gases - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource, 2nd Edition
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$93.95|
|Print - Hardback||$93.95|
Take your understanding to a whole new level with Pageburst digital books on VitalSource! Easy-to-use, interactive features let you make highlights, share notes, run instant topic searches, and so much more. Best of all, with Pageburst, you get flexible online, offline, and mobile access to all your digital books. This text provides a thorough resource on arterial blood gases, covering the full scope of applications. This book is the first of its kind to focus on the needs of educators, students, and practitioners alike. The new edition has been completely updated, providing the latest information from the field, including facts on technical issues, basic physiology, clinical oxygenation, clinical acid base, non-invasive techniques, just to name a few. Instructor resources are available; please contact your Elsevier sales representative for details.
New to This Edition
- This new edition is up-to-date with the latest in technology and information, ensuring the most current information is available.
- New figures and tables enhance the understanding of chapter material.
- The addition of an NBRC (National Board of Respiratory Care) Challenge at end of each chapter helps readers learn, understand, and put the information together to master the subject.
- The incorporation of two new On Call Cases per chapter provides further opportunity to practice clinical application of content learned, as well as helping readers utilize their critical thinking skills.
- Reorganized and improved table of contents presents the material in a more logical, efficient manner.
- An Evolve Course Management System is available, allowing instructors to customize their own course content, conduct interactive exercises with students, and much more.
- This book's amazing content coverage offers a wealth of useful material, including illustrations, tables, examples, and case studies.
By William J. Malley, MS, RRT, CPFT, Administrative Director, Respiratory/Pulmonary Services, The Western Pennsylvania Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA