Rothman-Simeone The Spine, 6th Edition
Expert Consult: Online, Print and DVD, 2-Volume Set
Rothman-Simeone The Spine helps you achieve optimal outcomes in the clinical practice of spine surgery in adults and children. Drs. Harry N. Herkowitz, Steven R. Garfin, Frank J. Eismont, Gordon R. Bell, Richard Balderston, and an internationally diverse group of authorities help you keep up with the fast-paced field and get the best results from state-of-the-art treatments and surgical techniques, such as spinal arthroplasty and the latest spinal implants and equipment. An all-new full-color design and surgical videos on DVD and online at www.expertconsult.com make this classic text more invaluable than ever before.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Watch experts perform key techniques in real time with videos, on DVD and online, demonstrating minimally invasive surgery: SED procedure; thorascopic techniques; lumbar discectomy; pedicle subtraction osteotomy (PSO); C1, C2 fusion; intradural tumor; cervical laminoforaminoty; and much more.
- Apply the newest developments in the field thanks to expert advice on minimally invasive surgery, spinal arthroplasty and the latest spinal implants and equipments.
- See procedures clearly through an all new full-color design with 2300 color photographs and illustrations placed in context.
- Access the fully searchable contents of text online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Get the best results from the full range of both surgical and non-surgical treatment approaches with guidance from the world’s most trusted authorities in orthopaedic spine surgery.
- Find important information quickly through pearls, pitfalls, and key points that highlight critical points.
"It remains very readable, well referenced, and well illustrated, and it contains complete and current information for any physician or surgeon involved in the treatment of spinal disorders. This book is a must-read for all orthopaedic and neurological spinal surgeons as well as physiatrists and physical therapists who are involved in the treatment of the spine."- JBJS, review of the previous edition
"There is no single book on the spine that can compare with this one. It belongs in every academic orthopedic and neurosurgical library."- Samuel J. Chmell, MD, Doody’s Review Service
By Harry N. Herkowitz, MD, Chairman, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, William Beaumont Hospital; Director, Section of Spine Surgery, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, MI
; Harry N. Herkowitz, MD, Chairman, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, William Beaumont Hospital; Director, Section of Spine Surgery, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, MI
; Steven R. Garfin, MD, Distinguished Professor and Chairman, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of California San Diego Health System, San Diego, California, USA; Frank J. Eismont, MD, Professor and Chairman, Department of Orthopaedics and Clinical Professor of Neurologic Surgery, University of Miami School of Medicine, Miami, FL; Co-Director of Spinal Cord Injury Service, Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, FL; Gordon R. Bell, MD, Vice Chairman, Department of Orthopedic Surgery; Head, Section of Spinal Surgery, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH and Richard A. Balderston, MD, Clinical Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Pennsylvania School of Mrdicine, Chief, Spine Service, Pennsylvania Hospital, Philadelphia, PA