The Johns Hopkins Internal Medicine Board Review Lectures 2009 on DVD-ROM
Certification and Recertification
Prepared by experts from the Johns Hopkins University—the birthplace of the Internal Medicine residency and the specialty's leader ever since—this DVD enables you to effectively prepare for certification or recertification at your own pace, on your own schedule. There's simply no more convenient way to get the best possible preparation for the boards.
- Features an audiovisual presentation that mimics the experience of attending a real course presented by leading authorities who have helped many residents prepare for the boards.
- Presents a highly flexible format that enables you to jump straight to any lecture slide at any time, going directly to the topics that you wish to review.
- Focuses on the specific information that you need to know to pass the boards—and nothing else—ensuring that you won't waste your valuable time studying extraneous material that isn't covered on the exam.
- Uses numerous and higher-quality illustrations than those provided by other board review resources to promote successful visual learning.
- Lets you download lectures in MP3 format so you can listen on the go using the most portable audio devices.
Edited by Johns Hopkins Hospital; Redonda Miller, MD, MBA, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Assistant Dean for Student Affairs, Associate Vice-Chair for Clinical Operations, Department of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, USA; Bimal Ashar, MD, Director of the Medical Student Advanced Clerkship, Department of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, USA; and Kimberly Peairs, MD, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, USA