Kinn's The Administrative Medical Assistant - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource, 6th Edition
Take your understanding to a whole new level with Pageburst digital books on VitalSource! Easy-to-use, interactive features let you make highlights, share notes, run instant topic searches, and so much more. Best of all, with Pageburst, you get flexible online, offline, and mobile access to all your digital books.
The most comprehensive front office medical assisting resource available, Kinn's The Administrative Medical Assistant, 7th Edition provides unparalleled coverage of the practical, real-world administrative skills essential to your success in the health care office. This thoroughly updated, fully modernized edition combines current, reliable content with innovative support tools to deliver an engaging learning experience and help you confidently prepare for today's competitive job market.
New to This Edition
- Demonstrate your proficiency to potential employers with an interactive portfolio builder on the companion Evolve Resources website.
- Familiarize yourself with the latest administrative office trends and issues including the Electronic Health Record.
- Confidently prepare for the CMA and RMA certification exams with online practice exams and an online appendix that mirrors the exam outlines and provides fast, efficient access to related content.
- Find information quickly and easily with newly reorganized chapter content and charting examples.
Reinforce your understanding through medical terminology audio pronunciations, Medisoft practice management software exercises, chapter quizzes, review activities, and more on the completely revised companion Evolve Resources website.
- Apply what you learn to realistic administrative situations through an Applied Learning Approach that integrates case studies at the beginning and end of each chapter.
- Study more effectively with detailed Learning Objectives, Vocabulary terms and definitions, and Connections icons that link important concepts in the text to corresponding exercises and activities throughout the companion Evolve Resources website and Study Guide & Procedure Checklist Manual.
- Confidently meet national medical assisting standards with clearly identified objectives and competencies incorporated throughout the text.
- Master key skills through step-by-step instructions and full-color illustrations that clarify procedures.
- Sharpen your analytical skills and test your understanding of important concepts with critical thinking exercises.
Understand the importance of patient privacy with the information highlighted in helpful HIPAA boxes.
By Alexandra Patricia Young, BBA, RMA, CMA, Adjunct Instructor, Everest College, Arlington, TX; Professional Writer, Irving, TX; Formerly, Director of Admissions, Parker College of Chiropractic, Dallas, TX; Formerly, Program Director, Medical Assisting/HIM Programs, Ultrasound Diagnostic School, Irving, TX