Radiographic Imaging for the Dental Team - Elsevier E-Book on VitalSource, 4th Edition
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$86.95|
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
|Print - Paperback||$86.95|
New to This Edition
- UPDATED photographs and illustrations reflect the most current tools and technology in the field.
- Chapter on implant and extraoral imaging helps you better understand the link between these two related techniques and ensure the most accurate image evaluation.
- Design and chapter organization make content more accessible and inviting.
- Companion Evolve website reinforces your understanding with review activities and practice exams.
- Study questions at the end of each chapter help you assess your knowledge and identify areas requiring further review.
- Glossary of radiographic terms presents essential terms and definitions in one convenient place.
By Dale A. Miles, BA, DDS, MS, FRCD(C), Adjunct Professor, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio, Texas;
Adjunct Professor, Arizona School of Dentistry and Oral Health, Mesa, Arizona; CEO, digital Radiographic Solutions, Fountain Hills, Arizona; Margot L. Van Dis, DDS, MS, Associate Dean for Education and Student Affairs, Indiana University School of Dentistry, Indianapolis, IN; Gail F. Williamson, RDH, MS, Associate Professor, Department of Oral Surgery, Medicine and Pathology, Indiana University, School of Dentistry, Indianapolis, IN; and Catherine W. Jensen, RDH, MHE, Former Director, Southern Illinois Mobile X-Ray Company, Makanda, IL