The Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations: The Endocrine System, 2nd Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Endocrine System, 2nd Edition provides a concise and highly visual guide to the anatomy, physiology, and pathophysiology of the endocrine glands. This volume in The Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations (the CIBA "Green Books") has been expanded and revised by Dr. William F. Young, Jr. to reflect the many exciting advances that have been made in the field. Classic Netter art, updated illustrations, and modern imaging make this timeless work essential to your library.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Apply a visual approach-with the classic Netter art, updated illustrations, new artwork and modern imaging-to normal and abnormal endocrine gland function and the clinical presentation patients with endocrine disorders.
- Clearly see the connection between basic and clinical sciences with an integrated overview of normal structure and function as it relates to pathologic conditions.
- Delve into updated text of new author and editor, William F. Young, Jr., MD., that illuminates and expands on the illustrated concepts.
- Benefit from the perspectives of an international advisory board for content that reflects the current global consensus.
- Access rare illustrations in one convenient source from the only Netter work devoted specifically to the endocrine system.
- Get a complete overview of the endocrine system through multidisciplinary coverage of endocrinology as a whole.
- Gain a quick understanding of complex topics from a concise text-atlas format that provides a context bridge between primary and specialized medicine.
By William F. Young, Jr., MD, MSc, Professor of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine; Vice-Chair, Division of Endocrinology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN