The Teaching Files: Interventional
Expert Consult - Online and Print
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Practical and clinically focused, this Interventional title in the new Teaching Files Series provides you with more than 300 interesting and well-presented cases and more than 1,100 high-quality images to help you better perform vascular and non-vascular image-guided interventions. Dr. Charles Burke uses a logical organization throughout, making referencing difficult diagnoses and treatments easier than ever before. Detailed discussions of today’s modalities and technologies keep you up to date, and challenging diagnostic questions probe your knowledge of the material. This unique, case-based resource offers you an ideal way to sharpen your skills and study for exams. And, with Expert Consult functionality, you’ll have convenient access to the full text online, all of the book’s illustrations, additional cases and images, and links to Medline at expertconsult.com.
• Presents more than 300 cases and more than 1,100 high-quality images that help you make informed decisions.
• Features the full text online, including all of the book’s illustrations and links to Medline abstracts for conveinent referencing anytime, anywhere.
• Includes labels on/off capability for online images that lets you test your knowledge and gain easy recall.
• Discusses the most up-to-date radiologic modalities and technologies to keep you current in your practice.
• Provides brief but thorough descriptions of findings putting the information you need at your fingertips.
• Offers suggested readings of the most important references for more information on specific topics of interest.
• Structures every chapter consistently to include Demographics/Clinical History, Findings, Discussion, Characteristic/Clinical Features, Radiologic Findings, Primary Differential Diagnosis, and Suggested Readings to make reference a snap.
See how to resolve challenging diagnostic questions by reviewing discussions of similar cases.