Dorland's Illustrated Medical Dictionary, Deluxe Edition, 32nd Edition
Enter promotional code 05984 at checkout.
Understand and correctly use all the latest terminology in today’s ever-evolving medical field with the 32nd Edition of the comprehensive and highly respected Dorland’s Illustrated Medical Dictionary! Thoroughly updated, this user-friendly reference-trusted for more than a century by healthcare personnel at every professional level-allows you to grasp the meanings of all medical terms in current usage. It delivers more total entries than in any other dictionary of its kind, including several thousand new words, as well as 500 new illustrations to aid your understanding. Plus, listen to 35,000 audio pronunciations! And you can consult the dictionary anytime, anywhere online with free access to www.Dorlands.com. In addition, Dorland’s Deluxe Edition, an elegant, leather-bound version with gold edging and other special appointments, is ideal for formal presentation or gift-giving!
New to This Edition
- Make sure you’re familiar with the very latest medical terms used today with more than 5,500 new entries drawn from current sources.
- Complement your understanding of new words and ideas in medicine with 500 new illustrations.
- Get more information in a smaller amount of space as the revised entry format includes related parts of speech.
- Present Dorland’s Deluxe Edition, with its rich leather binding, gold edging, and other special features, to a colleague as an attractive and practical gift, or include it as a handsome, sturdy volume in any formal library.
- Enhance your understanding of all the current medical terminology in your field by relying on the most comprehensive and highly respected medical dictionary, bringing you more than 120,000 well-defined entries and l,500 clear illustrations.
- Listen to 35,000 audio pronunciations.
- Search www.Dorlands.com on the Internet anytime, anywhere for all of the language integral to contemporary medicine.
"This is a fantastic medical dictionary which is hugely detailed and very likely to answer your query...It is good to see that some books still move with the times and compete with modern technology."
Univadis, September 2011