Color Atlas of Cosmetic Oculofacial Surgery with DVD, 2nd Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Color Atlas of Cosmetic Oculofacial Surgery, 2nd Edition by Drs. Chen and Kahn is an invaluable tool for all oculoplastic surgeons, plastic surgeons, ophthalmologists, dermatologists, facial plastic surgeons, and head and neck specialists. Fully updated and revised, the new edition of this pictorial guide incorporates new chapters, a procedural DVD-ROM, high-quality color images, and so much more to keep you on the cusp of this rapidly growing field. Detailed discussions on the newest procedures such as revision surgery approaches and minimally invasive dermatologic procedures keep you ahead of the competition.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Features step-by-step surgical videos, narrated by the authors, on the accompanying DVD-ROM that help you perfect your technique.
- Covers the newest procedures, including revision surgery approaches, fillers, and minimally invasive dermatologic procedures, keeping you ahead of the competition.
- Presents updated information on laser surgery, Asian eyelid surgery, and BOTOX®, to help you stay current on practical proven techniques.
- Includes new chapters on Cosmetic Botulinum Neurotoxin Application, Advanced Concept of a Glide Zone as it Relates to Upper Lid Crease, Lid Fold and Application in Upper Blepharoplasty, Advanced Concept of Beveled Approach in Revisional Asian Blepharoplasty: Resetting of High Crease, Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Filler Use in the Periorbital Areas, and Hyaluronic Acid Filler Injection.
- Incorporates more than 550 full-color illustrations for enhanced visual guidance.
- Offers the expertise of oculoplastic surgeons who are fellows of the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Evaluates and recommends the most effective treatment for each patient problem to help you create the best possible results.
- Illustrates every procedure with clear original line drawings and crisp color photographs for step-by-step visual guidance.
By William P. Chen, MD, FACS, Clinical Professor of Ophthalmology,
UCLA School of Medicine,
University of California, Los Angeles, CA;
Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery Service,
Harbor-UCLA Medical Center,
Torrance, CA, USA and Jemshed A. Khan, MD, Clinical Professor of Ophthalmology, Kansas University School of Medicine, Kansas City, KS