Endovascular Surgery, 4th Edition
Expert Consult - Online and Print, with Video
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
In the 4th edition of Endovascular Surgery, Drs. Wesley S. Moore, Samuel S. Ahn, and a host of experts guide you through the latest developments in this innovative field. New procedures and special features, such as key points and case reviews, help illustrate effective patient care, and new topics such as endoscopic management of aneurismal disease and traumatic injuries review with you the latest endovascular surgical techniques. Full-text online access at www.expertconsult.com allows you to rapidly search this reference anytime, anywhere.
New to This Edition
- Broaden your surgical skills with new chapters on endoscopic management of aneurismal disease and traumatic injuries, and review a valuable new section covering the TIPS Procedure for Portal Hypertension, Anesthetic Management for Endovascular Procedures, the Use of Coil Embolization in Endovascular Surgery, and more.
- See case presentations from the author’s own review course to help you apply key information to real clinical situations.
- Reference the complete text and access case studies online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Keep your surgical practice current thanks to comprehensive updates throughout.
- Review basic principles and new techniques, and follow a practical, problem-solving approach to help address challenging areas.
- Gain greater detail and depth than other current texts, as well as fresh perspectives with contributions from new authors.
"A major goal of this textbook is to serve as a complete, broadbased introduction to endovascular surgery for both the neophyte and experienced vascular surgeon. It certainly meets this objective and at times even exceeds expectations. Given the importance of endovascular therapeutics in the modern management of vascular patients, this textbook is a "must-have" for vascular surgeons at all levels of training." (Review of the 3rd edition from Current Surgery)
By Wesley S. Moore, MD, Professor of Surgery, Division of Vascular Surgery, University of California, Los Angeles School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA