Saunders Q & A Review for the NCLEX-PN® Examination, 4th Edition
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||
Be more prepared for the NCLEX-PN exam with 3,200 practice questions organized to fit your needsTable of Contents
New to This Edition
Preferred by nursing students and faculty alike, Saunders Q&A Review for the NCLEX-PN® Examination is written and organized to address specific Client Needs and Integrated Processes in the 2008 NCLEX-PN test plan. The text and accompanying CD-ROM contain 3,200 practice questions—including all types of Alternate Item Format questions—that include comprehensive rationales for both correct and incorrect options, test-taking strategies for each question, and a textbook page reference for further explanation. The companion CD also provides computerized testing practice in study, quiz, or exam modes, and allows you to choose from 21 different content categories to focus your study sessions.
- Remediation tied directly back to your Elsevier textbooks provides resources for further study.
- Content is organized according to Client Needs, providing an organized review for exam preparation and end-of-course or exit standardized exams.
- Practice questions, answers, and detailed rationales all appear on the same page, giving you immediate feedback on your responses.
- Detailed test-taking strategies for each question give you clues for analyzing and uncovering the correct answer option. Rationales are provided for both correct and incorrect options.
- Provides computerized testing practice in study, quiz, or exam modes, to allow you to choose from 21 different content categories and focus your study sessions.
- Each question is categorized by level of cognitive ability, Client Needs area, integrated process, and clinical content area to allow you multiple study and exam selections on the companion CD.
- Contains chapters on academic and nonacademic NCLEX-PN preparation, advice from a recent nursing graduate, and test-taking strategies that help you understand complicated exam questions.
- Comprehensive exam consists of 85 questions related to all content areas in the book and representative of the percentages identified in the NCLEX-PN test plan.
- Fully updated to meet the 2008 iteration of the NCLEX-PN test plan, as well as all other current nursing practices.
- 200 additional questions bring the total to 3,200, with practice in both print and electronic formats.
- More Alternate Item Format questions give you valuable practice in this important and sometimes tricky area.
- Companion CD now allows for automatic software updates, so you can check for changes and updates to content throughout the life of the edition.
- New heart and lung audio questions prepare you for items that could appear on future iterations of the NCLEX-PN test plan.
By Linda Anne Silvestri, RN, MSN, PhD(c), Assistant Professor of Nursing, Salve Regina University, Newport, RI; President, Nursing Reviews, Inc. and Professional Nursing Seminars, Inc., Charlestown, RI