Clinical Pediatric Neurology, 6th Edition
A Signs and Symptoms Approach: Expert Consult - Online and Print
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Clinical Pediatric Neurology, 6th Edition, by Gerald M. Fenichel, MD, offers you highly practical assistance in diagnosing and managing the primary neurologic disorders of childhood. Simply look up the presenting symptoms, and you'll be guided step by step through evaluation and management! Thorough coverage for each neurological disease clearly defines age at onset, course of illness, clinical features, and treatment options. Differential diagnosis tables and treatment algorithms expedite clinical decision making. And now, you can also rapidly consult the book from any computer at expertconsult.com!
New to This Edition
- Online access at expertconsult.com allows you to rapidly and efficiently reference the complete contents of the book from any computer.
- Updated clinical treatment strategies throughout equip you with the most current drugs and dosages.
- New bulleted "Key Points" summaries present crucial information at a glance.
- A new two-color interior design greatly enhances the readability of differential diagnosis and treatment algorithms.
- Thorough coverage for each neurological disease clearly defines age at onset, course of illness, clinical features, and treatment options.
- Differential diagnosis tables and treatment algorithms lead you through the evaluation and management of even the most difficult neurodegenerative disorders, including those caused by inborn errors of metabolism.
- An organization by body system, together with a user-friendly, highly templated format, makes reference quick and easy.
"Fenichel's survey of childhood neurology is concise, accurate, provides extensive coverage of the field, and is salted with pearls of wisdom." - Pediatric Neurology
"The clinical descriptions are a pleasure to read, bringing to mind a vivid picture of the clinical features and contrasting with the rather turgid accounts offered by many texts. Dr. Fenichel's writing style is further described as 'a model of brevity and clarity' and proclaims the text a 'miracle of compression.'" - Brain
"Clear, literate, well organized, and able to convey maximum information in minimum space without ever boring the reader." - Neurology
Reviews are of previous editions.
By Gerald Fenichel, MD, Professor of Neurology and Pediatrics and Chairman, Department of Neurology, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine; Neurologist-in-Chief, Vanderbilt University Hospital and Vanderbilt Children's Hospital, Nashville, TN