High-Yield Imaging: Pediatrics
Expert Consult - Online and Print
Make a faster more accurate diagnosis every time
New to This Edition
This state-of-the-art Pediatrics title in the brand-new High-Yield Imaging series is ideally designed to let you quickly look up a diagnosis, confirm your suspicion, and move on to the next case. Renowned authority, Dr. Thomas Slovis, presents over 400 diagnoses, 1,200 optimally sized multi-modality clinical images, and at-a-glance bulleted text, to help you efficiently and accurately diagnose any pediatric disorder. A full-color design along with a consistent organization makes reference a snap. And, at expertconsult.com you’ll have easy access to the full text online as well as all of the book’s images for enhanced visual guidance.
• Features online access to the full text and all the illustrations from the book, with links to Medline, for easy referencing in the viewing room.
• Includes over 400 diagnoses allowing you to diagnose a broader spectrum of pediatric conditions.
• Offers all the information necessary to provide referring physicians with the complete, actionable reports they need.
• Presents more than 1,200 optimally sized multi-modality clinical images to help you recognize the characteristic appearance of both common and uncommon pediatric disorders.
• Structures every chapter consistently to include Imaging Findings, Differential Diagnoses, Diagnostic Pearls, Clinical Presentation, Pathology, Incidence/Prevalence and Epidemiology, What the Referring Physician Needs to Know, and Selected Images to make reference fast and easy.
By Thomas L. Slovis, MD, Professor of Radiology, Wayne State University School of Medicine; Chief, Pediatric Radiology, Children's Hospital of Michigan, Detroit, MI, US