High-Yield Imaging: Chest
Expert Consult - Online and Print
This state-of-the-art Chest title in the brand-new High-Yield Imaging series is ideally designed to let you quickly look up a diagnosis, confirm your suspicion, and move on to the next case. Renowned authorities, Drs. Müller and Silva present more than 300 diagnoses, almost 1,000 optimally sized multi-modality clinical images, and at-a-glance bulleted text, to help you efficiently diagnose a wide range of disorders. A full-color design along with a consistent organization makes reference a snap. And, at expertconsult.com you’ll have easy access to the full text online as well as all of the book’s images for enhanced visual guidance.
• Features online access to the full text and all the illustrations from the book, with links to Medline, for easy referencing in the viewing room.
• Covers over 300 diagnoses allowing you to diagnose a broader spectrum of conditions.
• Offers all the information necessary to provide referring physicians with the complete, actionable reports they need.
• Presents close to 1,000 optimally sized multi-modality clinical images to help you recognize the characteristic appearance of both common and uncommon chest disorders.
• Structures every chapter consistently to include Imaging Findings, Differential Diagnoses, Diagnostic Pearls, Clinical Presentation, Pathology, Incidence/Prevalence and Epidemiology, What the Referring Physician Needs to Know, and Selected Images to make reference fast and easy.
By Nestor L. Muller, MD, PhD, Professor and Chairman, Department of Radiology, University of British Columbia; Head and Medical Director, Department of Radiology, Vancouver General Hospital, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada