High-Yield Imaging: Interventional
Expert Consult - Online and Print
This state-of-the-art Interventions title in the brand-new High-Yield Imaging series is ideally designed to let you quickly look up a diagnosis, treat the condition, and move on to the next case. Renowned authorities presents the latest vascular and non-vascular interventions, nearly 1,000 optimally sized multi-modality clinical images, and at-a-glance bulleted text, to help you efficiently treat a wide range of diseases. A full-color design along with a consistent organization makes reference a snap. And, at expertconsult.com you’ll have easy access to the full text online as well as all of the book’s images for enhanced visual guidance.
- Features online access to the full text and all the illustrations from the book, with links to Medline, for easy referencing in the viewing room.
- Covers over 150 diagnoses allowing you to treat a broader spectrum of conditions.
- Offers all the information necessary to perform image-guided interventions safely and effectively.
- Presents almost 1,000 optimally sized multi-modality clinical images to help you recognize the characteristic appearance of both common and uncommon vascular and non-vascular disorders.
- Structures every chapter consistently to include Indications and Contraindications, Equipment, Anatomy and Approach, Technique, Outcomes, Follow-up Care, and Selected Images to make reference fast and easy.
By Charles Burke; Robert Dixon; Matthew A. Mauro, MD, FACR, The Ernest H. Wood Distinguished Professor of Radiology and Surgery; Chairman, Department of Radiology, University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Chapel Hill, North Carolina; Kieran P.J. Murphy, MB, FRCPC, FSIR, Professor of Radiology, Joint Department of Medical Imaging, University Health Network, Mount Sinai Hospital; Women's College Hospital, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
; Kenneth R. Thomson, MD, FRANZCR, Professor of Radiology, Monash University Faculty of Medicine, Nursing, and Health Sciences; Director, Radiology Department, Alfred Hospital, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
; Anthony C. Venbrux, MD, Director, Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology, George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences, Washington, DC
and Christoph L. Zollikofer, MD, Professor