High-Yield Imaging: Interventional
Expert Consult - Online and Print
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
This state-of-the-art Interventions title in the brand-new High-Yield Imaging series is ideally designed to let you quickly look up a diagnosis, treat the condition, and move on to the next case. Renowned authorities presents the latest vascular and non-vascular interventions, nearly 1,000 optimally sized multi-modality clinical images, and at-a-glance bulleted text, to help you efficiently treat a wide range of diseases. A full-color design along with a consistent organization makes reference a snap. And, at expertconsult.com you’ll have easy access to the full text online as well as all of the book’s images for enhanced visual guidance.
- Features online access to the full text and all the illustrations from the book, with links to Medline, for easy referencing in the viewing room.
- Covers over 150 diagnoses allowing you to treat a broader spectrum of conditions.
- Offers all the information necessary to perform image-guided interventions safely and effectively.
- Presents almost 1,000 optimally sized multi-modality clinical images to help you recognize the characteristic appearance of both common and uncommon vascular and non-vascular disorders.
- Structures every chapter consistently to include Indications and Contraindications, Equipment, Anatomy and Approach, Technique, Outcomes, Follow-up Care, and Selected Images to make reference fast and easy.
By Charles Burke; Robert Dixon; Matthew A. Mauro, MD, Professor and Vice-Chairman, Department of Radiology, Chief of Interventional Radiology, University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Chapel Hill, NC; Kieran Murphy, MD, Director of Interventional Neuroradiology and Associate Professor of Radiology and Neurosurgery, Johns Hopkins Medical Institution, Baltimore, MD; Kenneth Thomson, MD, Professor and Chairman, Department of Radiology, Alfred Hospital, Melbourne, Australia; Anthony Venbrux, MD, Professor of Radiology and Surgery and Chief of Vascular and Interventional Radiology, George Washington University School of Medicine, Washington, DC and Christoph L. Zollikofer, MD, Professor