Rang & Dale's Pharmacology Flash Cards
Rang and Dale's Pharmacology Flash Cards review what you learn in class and reinforce essential drug information. Using generic drug names, Maureen M. Dale and Dennis G. Haylett cover the actions, mechanisms of action, pharmacokinetic aspects, clinical uses and adverse effects of all important drugs. The 320 cards are divided into sets, each covering a different body system. Each card features a multi-color diagram that indicates how drugs may exert their action on that system. Detailed information is presented on the reverse side so that you can easily test your knowledge of the drug. With a portable format and references to Rang and Dale's Pharmacology, 6th Edition and Dale and Haylett: Pharmacology Condensed, 2nd Edition, these cards make it easy to review what you need to know in pharmacology.
- Includes multi-color diagrams of the main pathophysiology affected by drugs to put them in the context in which they act on the body.
- Details all important drugs and refers to drugs with similar actions/uses.
- Demonstrates clinical correlations so you can apply the material to real life situations.
- Presents the cards arranged by system to match Rang and Dale’s Pharmacology, 6th Edition to better prepare you for exams, including Best of Five and USMLE Step 1.
- References Rang and Dale’s Pharmacology, 6th Edition and Dale and Haylett: Pharmacology Condensed, 2nd Edition to allow ready access to further information.
- Provides a punch hole ring and a binder to make the cards portable for convenient use anywhere.
By Maureen M. Dale, MB, BCh, PhD, Senior Teaching Fellow, Department of Pharmacology, University of Oxford, Oxford; Honorary Lecturer, Department of Pharmacology, University College, London, UK and Dennis G. Haylett, BSc, PhD, Senior Lecturer, Department of Pharmacology, University College, London