Atlas of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance Imaging: Expert Consult - Online and Print
Imaging Companion to Braunwald's Heart Disease
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Atlas of Cardiovascular MR, by Christopher M. Kramer, MD and W. Gregory Hundley, MD, provides the rich visual guidance you need to effectively diagnose cardiovascular problems using the latest cardiac magnetic resonance imaging approaches. Using a case-based approach, this new clinical reference explains how to select and implement the best imaging options for every type of cardiovascular disease and shows you how to interpret your findings. An Expert Consult site, included with the book, provides additional images and videos that provide further clarity on cardiovascular applications of MR imaging.
- Key points in each chapter summarize the most important things to remember.
- A case-based format demonstrates how imaging principles apply to real clinical situations.
- A clinically oriented, practical approach focuses on the hands-on knowledge you need to achieve the best image quality, avoid artifacts, and interpret images accurately.
- Numerous high-quality images, many in full color, mirror the cardiovascular MR findings you see in practice.
- A companion DVD provides additional images and videos that further illustrate cardiovascular applications of MR imaging.
- A logical, consistent format in each chapter makes information easy to find.
By Christopher M. Kramer, MD, Head, Division of Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging; Professor of Radiology, University of Virginia Health System, Charlottesville, VA and W. Greg Hundley, MD, Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Cardiology, Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Winston-Salem, NC