Atlas of Nuclear Cardiology: Imaging Companion to Braunwald's Heart Disease
Expert Consult - Online and Print
Atlas of Nuclear Cardiology, an Imaging Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease, offers the practical, case-based guidance both cardiologists and radiologists need to make optimal use of nuclear imaging techniques in the evaluation of cardiovascular function. Drs. Ami E. Iskandrian and Ernest V. Garcia discuss hot topics including PET and PET-CT, SPECT and gated SPECT, myocardial perfusion imaging, equilibrium radionuclide angiocardiography, and equilibrium radionuclide angiography in a consistent, clearly illustrated format. The fully searchable text is also online at www.expertconsult.com - supplemented with an image and video library - making this an ideal resource for mastering nuclear cardiology.Table of Contents
- Access the fully searchable contents online at www.expertconsult.com, along with a moving image library that demonstrates myocardial perfusion imaging, myocardial tracers, PET, PET-CT, and gated SPECT.
- Stay current on recent developments in nuclear cardiac imaging such as equilibrium radionuclide angiocardiography (ERNA) and first-pass radionuclide angiography (FPRNA).
- Master the application of techniques to specific clinical situations with detailed case studies and discussions of challenging issues.
- Gain a clear visual understanding from numerous, high-quality images in full color.
- Find information quickly and easily thanks to a practical, consistent format throughout the text.
By Ami E. Iskandrian, MD, MACC, FAHA, FASNC, Distinguished Professor of Medicine and Radiology Section Chief, Nuclear Cardiology Division CV Diseases, University of Alabama-Birmingham, Birmingham, Alabama and Ernest V. Garcia, MD, PhD, FASNC, FAHA, Department of Radiology, Emory University Hospital, Atlanta, Georgia