Principles of Hand Surgery and Therapy, 2nd Edition
Expert Consult - Online and Print with DVD
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Principles of Hand Surgery and Therapy—by Thomas E. Trumble, MD—is a single-volume, highly illustrated working manual that encompasses all of today's essential knowledge on hand surgery and therapy, including the elbow. Combining state-of-the-art coverage of basic science with step-by-step techniques—such as Carpal fractures, Vascularized bone grafts for scaphoids, Elbow reconstruction with MCL repair, Wrist ligament reconstructions, and Adam's tendon weave hand and wrist anatomy—in print and on video on the bound in DVD, this resource offers detailed guidance for surgeons. The addition of therapeutic protocols where necessary makes it easy to prescribe the most effective long-term follow up and care for all your patients.
New to This Edition
- Features new chapters on the elbow to reflect the most recent changes in practice.
- Explains techniques in more detail to help you better hone your skills.
- Provides all-new intraoperative photographs that take advantage of the most recent technology for clear, instructive visual guidance.
- Bridges the gap in knowledge between trainee and experienced surgeon on complete patient follow-up with a list of Key Surgical Videos summarized at-a-glance in the opening of every appropriate chapter.
- Includes a bonus DVD with videos of step-by-step procedures so you can see them performed in real time.
- Covers all the required knowledge for a hand surgery curriculum to provide you with all the basics you need.
- Includes therapeutic content to help you better understand long-term follow up.
- Incorporates simple, true-to-life drawings done in an anatomy lab under Dr. Trumble’s guidance to help you learn the visual nuances.
“Will become an excellent resource for any surgeon or therapist interested in the treatment of common hand disorders.”—Arthroscopy
By Thomas E. Trumble , MD, Associate Professor, Chief of Hand and Microvascular Surgery Service Department of Orthopaedics, University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, WA; Ghazi M. Rayan, MD; Jeffrey E. Budoff, MD, Assistant Professor, Hand & Upper Extremity Institute, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Houston, TX, USA and Marc E. Baratz, MD