The Teaching Files: Gastrointestinal
Expert Consult - Online and Print
Practical and clinically focused, this Gastrointestinal title in the new Teaching Files Series provides you with 200 interesting and well-presented cases and nearly 600 high-quality images to help you better diagnose any disease of the chest. Experts in the field, Drs. Miller and Rubesin, use a logical organization throughout, making referencing difficult diagnoses easier than ever before. Detailed discussions of today's modalities and technologies keep you up to date, and challenging diagnostic questions probe your knowledge of the material.
- See how to make an informed diagnosis by reviewing 400 cases and nearly 1,000 high-quality images.
- Access the full text online at Expert Consult, including all of the book's illustrations and links to Medline, for convenient referencing anytime, anywhere.
- Keep current in practice with discussions of the most up-to-date radiologic modalities and technologies.
- Review all the information you need about each case - Demographics/Clinical History, Findings, Discussion, Characteristic/Clinical Features, Radiologic Findings, Primary Differential Diagnosis, and Suggested Readings.
- See how to resolve challenging diagnostic questions by reviewing discussions of similar cases.
"400 cases and nearly 1000 images of barium, CT, ultra-sound and MRI studies ... a good edition for any radiology department for quick reference on many gastrointestinal disorders."
RAD Magazine, June 2011
By Frank H. Miller, MD, Frank Miller, M.D.
Director, Body Imaging Section and Fellowship
Medical Director, MRI
Chief, GI Radiology
Professor of Radiology
Department of Radiology
Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
Chicago IL and Stephen E. Rubesin, MD, Professor of Radiology, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine; Chief, Gastrointestinal Radiology Section, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA