Hacker & Moore's Essentials of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 5th Edition
With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Get guidance on evaluation, diagnosis, and management of a wide range of obstetric and gynecologic disorders from the most comprehensive and concise reference on the subject. The 5th Edition of this popular and practical resource features additional clinical photos and material on vaccination and disease prevention. The full-color design with illustrations and photographs complement the text. Access the full text online, along with an additional image gallery, case studies, and online note-taking via Student Consult for a better learning experience.
New to This Edition
- Features a chapter on vaccination and disease prevention and origin for increased clinical focus and utility.
- Incorporates more clinical photographs for a clearer visual presentation of clinical applications.
- Reflects changes in the APGO/CREOG objectives through updated content.
- Features a full-color design and images for a visually accessible guide that easily correlates to actual clinical experience.
- Delivers must-know information efficiently and effectively through a concise, clear writing style.
By Neville F. Hacker, MD, Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of New South Wales; Director, Gynecologic Cancer Center, Royal Hospital for Women, Paddington, New South Wales, Australia; Joseph C. Gambone, DO, Associate Professor, Division of Reproductive Endocrinology, UCLA School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA; and Calvin J. Hobel