Jablonski's Dictionary of Medical Acronyms and Abbreviations with CD-ROM, 6th Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Medical acronyms and abbreviations offer convenience, but can often be confusing and difficult to decode. This handy, portable new 6th edition features thousands of new terms from across all medical specialties. Its alphabetical arrangement makes reference a snap, and expanded coverage of symbols makes more of them easier to find. The included CD-ROM provides electronic access featuring the entire content of the book, making it fully searchable for added usability.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Includes thousands of new terms to keep you current.
- Provides an expanded symbols section, making it easier to find unusual or seldom-used symbols.
- Includes a searchable CD-ROM for easy and quick reference.
- Contains more entries than any other portable reference, making it the most comprehensive resource of its kind.
- Uses a convenient, alphabetical format so you can find the entry you need more intuitively.