Workbook and Licensure Exam Prep for Radiography Essentials for Limited Practice, 3rd Edition
This workbook companion to Radiography Essentials for Limited Practice, 3rd Edition contains a variety of exercises designed to challenge you on the most important theories and information needed to practice limited radiography. Reinforce your learning with multiple-choice, fill-in-the-blank, diagrams, and matching exercises. Also included are exam prep sections that include mock exams for limited scope radiography and bone densitometry and guidelines for exam preparation.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Bone densitometry section provides valuable practice to help you perform bone densitometry exams.
- New and updated exercises on digital imaging, podiatric positioning, cultural issues, electronic medical records, and more reinforce content from the text.
- Over 100 labeling exercises with anatomy illustrations and radiographic images to help you learn anatomy and understand how it appears on radiographic images.
- Exercises for every topic from the text, including x-ray science and techniques; radiation safety; radiographic anatomy, pathology, and more that reinforce your understanding of important topics.
- Updated and standardized anatomy and positioning labeling and terminology match usage in Radiography Essentials for Limited Practice to help you easily apply knowledge from the text to workbook exercises.
By Bruce W. Long, MS, RT(R)(CV), FASRT, Director, Radiologic Sciences Program, Department of Radiologic Science, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN, USA; Eugene D. Frank, MA, RT(R), FASRT, FAERS, Program Director, Radiography, Riverland Community College, Austin, MN, USA; and Ruth Ann Ehrlich, RT(R), Adjunct Faculty, Portland Community College, Portland, OR