Netter's Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2nd Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Gain easy visual access to the common conditions and problems most often encountered in obstetrics and gynecology practice! This resource pairs more than 250 exquisite Netter images with concise descriptions of the most current medical thinking on common diseases/conditions, diagnostics, treatments, and protocols for a single easy-to-use quick reference. New and expanded coverage including a new section on gynaecological and obstetric procedures, overviews of preventative women’s health, healthy pregnancy, and counseling place need-to-know guidance at your fingertips for regular office visits, while short reference lists cite graded evidence-based studies for more in-depth research. The result is a superb source for fast clinical reference as well as patient and staff education.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Presents topics of importance to obstetrics and gynecology practice, including common procedures, health maintenance schedules, healthy pregnancy check-ups, contraception, counseling, and other preventive care.
- Includes an evidence-based reference list in each chapter, enabling you to research further into clinical studies with varying levels of evidence.
- Includes coverage of pathophysiology, when important, for clinical management.
- Features concise text with standardized headings for quick access to expert medical thinking.
- Presents more than 250 exquisite Netter and Netter-style illustrations that provide a quick and memorable overview of each disease.
“An outstanding and practical book focusing on women’s health...Serves as a ready diagrammatic for discussions with patients in the office setting as well as a well-organized and succinct review of the major medical and surgical problems encountered in our specialty...We would highly suggest the purchase of Netter's Obstetrics, Gynecology and Women's Health, an investment that will pay big dividends.” - Journal of Pediatric & Adolescent Gynecology, review of the last edition